Saturday, February 20, 2010

February Fun!

Thanks to Daddy, Kim received a wonderful surprise gift on Valentine's Day - A new FLIP Video Camcorder. So now videos are even easier to post for you friends and family that live far away! We have a couple of Jeremiah dancing and being excited about his new underwear. (We haven't started potty training yet, but he is excited!) You will find some pictures of our beautiful children below, too. (I was on my friends' blog - the Millers - and realized that I am not very good at formatting our blogs and making them look nice. I apologize! Hopefully, I can get better and in the meantime, I hope our content makes up for the lack of aesthetics!) We are so grateful for you - our family and friends!




Our little snow bunny!



Happy Valentine's Day! (New Outfits!)




Kissing our Snowman...


Our snow angel!




Jeremiah loves to Dance!



Jeremiah is a Big Boy!



1 comment:

Kim said...

They are SO cute! I'm dying over here - how did they get so big so fast??!! And funny because I see other friends' blogs and feel like I'm not very good at formatting things, so you made my day! Although content most definitely trumps all :) Can't wait to see you!